Sizzlin’ Summer Hair Styles
Category | THESAVVYBEAUTY.COM
1. Beach Waves – Sea Spray
This style is great if you are looking for a quick simple hairstyle which is beach-fabulous and super cute! Here is what you will need:·
1 empty spray bottle
1 cup warm water
1 tablespoon sea salt
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon gel
Now add all the ingredients into your spray bottle, mix and shake well. That’s it! Add this spray to damp, almost dried hair, generously. Flip your head over and scrunch your hair all over, allow to air dry
Image by Favim.com
2. The Celtic Knot
What a beautiful hair design to jazz up your style. The Celtic Knot is endless and represents eternity. They signify never ending love and friendship. This knot can be added to your beach waves after you’ve let them air dry or to clean, dry hair. Just follow the step-by-step tutorial as it is WAY easier than it looks.
Image by trendsurvivor.com
Washing your hair and taking good care of it is important to ensure any product you have added will be rinsed away, leaving your hair healthy and clean. I loveCVS Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner available for $5.99 from CVS.com. It leaves your hair silky smooth and smelling like the tropics. Yum!
3. Effortless Messy Bun
This hairstyle is great if your short on time, need something quick or just want to keep your hair out of your face. It is super easy and looks great with almost anything. Here is how to get the look:
· Brush through your hair and ensure it is dry
· Pull all your hair into a high ponytail (wherever you want the bun to sit) but leave your hand several inches away from your scalp. This is where you will twirl your hair into a donut…see next step
· Wrap your hair around your index finger like a donut, make sure your index finger is still touching your head
· Secure the donut bun with a thick hair tie on top of your head
· Pull some strands loose around the bun to give it an effortless look
· Secure the bun with another hair tie and bobby pins
· Mess up the bun again with your fingers before applying some hairspray to keep it in place
· Loosen some pieces around your crown to finish the look
Image by thebeautythesis.com
Try these styles which are quick and easy to do. They take very little time and can be used to spice up your look for hot summer days or steamy summer nights.
To get the best skin for summer, you can add a great wrinkle serum to help smooth out any fine lines and combat UV damage Equate Precision Focus Wrinkle Cream available on Walmart.com for $14.88. This is a great to include on a daily basis to get the best results for your skin.
For more beauty tips & tricks visit www.thesavvybeauty.com